Monday, September 30, 2013

FREE $5 Gift Card wyb 2 Halloween Bagged Candy @ Target

thanks Totally Target
If you have not printed it yet, you can still grab a nice high-value coupon valid for $2.00 off ANY ONE (1) Mars Halloween Variety Bag 34.5 oz or larger. Target is offering a FREE $5 Gift Card wyb 2 select value-size bagged candy for $10 each. (the 80-pc Mars Chocolate Variety 40.9 oz bags are included on this deal)

Buy 2 Mars 80-pc Variety Bags ($10) = $20.00
$2/2 M&M’s variety mix 26- to 73.48-oz. Target Coupon 
Pay $14.00 minus a $5 Gift Card back for buying 2 
Total Price: $9 for 2 or $4.50 for each bag after coupons and gift card or like paying under .06 cents a piece for chocolate!

I have not been able to get to Costco to compare prices, but I wanted to share this great deal if you are Target shopper. I'm tempted to go for it before I even compare prices. Do I dare?


No comments: